Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Passed on to me... examples of things I like!

passed on to me from my aunt-

"I was with my mom today, she’s looking at apartments. So we’re in the leasing office, and the bathrooms are “one person at a time”, but there are two of them, marked Men and Women (of course). The women’s is in use. The rental agent sees Mom waiting and says, “If you need a bathroom there are more. Go through that door, down the hall and on the left you’ll see mens and womens”. Mom thinks she’ll be funny and says “and which one should I use?”, and this very ordinary middle-aged woman pauses for a moment and then says with a perfectly straight face “whichever one makes you comfortable”

… I thought that was great!!"



and i thought it was great to...

just sharing stories (and making up for almost never posting in March)

check out the blog for The Trek Project --> http://thetrekproject.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, great story! I love it when cisgender people f*ck the binary a little.